Climate friendly city logistics in the Nordics
Within the framework of the projects DenCity and Attractive and climate-smart transport in the cities, both with a focus on climate-smart and sustainabla mobility in the dense city, we want to invite you to a two-day online seminar that will be characterized by exciting lectures held by researchers and other experts.
The focus will be on showing best practice from the various Nordic countries - solutions that aim to contribute to sustainable urban development in Nordic cities and metropolitan regions. Three main scenes will be addressed during the two days.
- How do we address freight transports in the urban planning process?
- How can we utilize co-loading for increased transport efficiency?
- How can we utilize the urban waterways?
Day 1 - October 29
- 11:45 - 12:30 Lunch
- 12:30 - 13:30 Introduction
- 13:30 - 15:30 Freight logistics in the urban planning process
- 15:30 - 16:00 Coffee break
- 16:00 - 18:00 Urban Waterways (incl. study visit)
- 19:30 - 21:30 Dinner (N.B. not included)
Day 2 - October 30
- 08:30 - 10:30 Consolidated urban freight logistics (incl. study visit)
- 10:30 - 11:00 Coffee break
- 11:00 - 12:00 Panel discussion and wrap-up
- 12:00 - 12:30 Lunch