MIMIC publications, dissertation & conferences
Within the project MIMIC a large portion of academic articles has been written. In these articles, you can take part in insights and results within the subject of logistics optimization, Smart governance and improving mobility, reducing congestion and the impact on the surrounding community.
Journal publications written within MIMIC
- Andersson, D., Dubois, A., Eriksson, V. Holmen, A-M., Hulthén, K. (2019), The Transport Service Triad: a key unit of analysis, Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, 34(1): 253–266.
- Brusselaers, N., Mommens, K., & Macharis, C. (2021). Building Bridges: A Participatory Stakeholder Framework for Sustainable Urban Construction Logistics. Sustainability, 13(5), 2678. doi:10.3390/su13052678
- Brusselaers, N., Fufa, S.M. & Mommens, K. (forthcoming). Environmental impact assessment framework for on-site and off-site construction logistics.
- Brusselaers, N., Huang, H. & Mommens, K. (forthcoming). A GPS-based approach to measure the environmental impact of construction-related HGV traffic on single-site, city and country level.
- Dubois, A., Hulthén, K., Sundquist, V. (2019) Organising logistics and transport activities in construction, International Journal of Logistics Management, 30(2): 620-640.
- Eriksson, V., Hulthén, K., Pedersen, A-C. (2020) Improving transport performance in supply networks: effects of (non)overlapping network horizons. Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, 36(10): 1767-1779.
- Eriksson, V., Hulthén, K., Sundquist, V., Fredriksson, A., and Janné, M. (2021) The role of public developers in construction logistics: Effects on and of relational interfaces. Construction Management and Economics, 39(10): 791-806.
- Eriksson, V., Dubois, A., Hulthén, K. (2022) Transport in supply networks. Accepted for publication in the International Journal of Logistics Management.
- Eriksson, V., and Sundquist, V. (2022) Organizing construction transport in urban construction projects. Under review in Construction Management and Economics.
- Fredriksson, A., Nolz, P., Seragiotto, C., (2020) Investigating the environmental trade-off between inventory control and transport in infrastructure development projects: a mixed methods approach.
- Fredriksson, A., Nolz, P., Seragiotto, C., (2021) "A mixed method evaluation of economic and environmental considerations in construction transport planning: The case of Ostlänken"; Sustainable Cities and Society, 69 (2021), 102840.
- Janné, M. & Fredriksson, A., (2022) Construction logistics in urban development projects – learning from, or repeating, past mistakes of city logistics? The International Journal of Logistics Management, 33(5): 49-68.
- Nolz, P.C. Optimizing construction schedules and material deliveries in city logistics: a case study from the building industry. Flex Serv Manuf J 33, 846–878 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10696-020-09391-7
- Bergström, K., Billger, M. Fredriksson, A, Janné, M. (2020). The MIMIC construction logistics game: facilitating group discussion and understanding of construction logistics through gameplay. IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 588 052014
- Brusselaers, N., Mommens, K. M., Janné, M., Fredriksson, A., Venås, C., Flyen, C., Fufa, S.M., Macharis, C. (2020). Economic, social and environmental impact assessment for off-site construction logistics: the data availability issue. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 588(3), 1-12. . https://doi.org/10.1088/1755-1315/588/3/032030
- Brusselaers, N., & Mommens, K. M. (2021). The influence of the construction holidays on HGV traffic in Belgium. Vervoerslogistieke Werkdagen.
- Eriksson, V., and Sundquist, V. (2020) Embeddedness in permanent and temporary networks: organising construction transport in dense cities. The 36th Annual Industrial Marketing and Purchasing (IMP) Conference, Örebro, Sweden.
- Janné, M., Fredriksson, A., Billger, M., Brusselaers, N., Fufa, S., Al Fahel, R., & Mommens, K. (2021). Smart Construction Logistics Governance - A systems view of construction logistics in urban development. 57th ISOCARP World Planning Congress, (November).
- Venås, C., Flyen, C., Fufa, S. M., Janné, M., Fredriksson, A., Brusselaers, N., Mommens, K. & Macharis, C. (2020) No or low emissions from construction logistics – Just a dream or future reality? IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 588, 042003.
- Janné, M. (2020), Construction Logistics in a City Development Setting. Doctoral dissertation. Linköping University, Norrköping, Sweden.
- Eriksson, V. (2021),Transport service triads in supply networks. Doctoral dissertation. Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden
Conferences, seminars and webinars
- 02-04 Nov 2020 World Sustainable Built Environment Conference - Beyond 2020
- 12 Nov 2020 JPI Urban Europe Policy Conference
- 17 Nov 2020 MIMIC Construction Logistics Multi-Actor Multi-Criteria Analysis Workshop
- 29 Jan 2021 Webinar Construction Logistics, environmental data and the Swedish environmental goals, part 1, Sweden
- 26 March, 2021 Webinar Construction Logistics, environmental data and the Swedish environmental goals, part 2, Sweden
- 28 Oct–11 Nov 2021 57th ISOCARP World Planning Congress
- 18-19 Nov 2021 Vervoerslogistieke Werkdagen 2021: The influence of the construction holidays on HGV traffic in Belgium
- 25 Nov 2021 MIMIC Final Conference (Gothenburg, Sweden)
Result papers written within MIMIC
WP1: Construction logistics scenarios and stakeholder involvement
WP2: Impact assessment
The MIMIC Construction Logistics Game
Methods for measuring transport flows
WP3: Impact assessment
A method that can change the future of construction logistics
New construction logistics solutions
Design of policy and legal framework requirements