Final conference: CIVIC och DenCity
On June 19 2018, a joint Final Conference for CIVIC and DenCity will be held at Lindholmen Conference Center. The day will include exciting results from the projects and opportunities for discussion and networking.
The theme of the day: From vision, through construction, to transport solutions for future dense cities
Overall preliminary agenda
Session 1: Key note session
- Deployment of innovation in cities, Karen Vanclysen , Secretary General, POLIS Network
- Building density of flows in cities, Lars Marcus, architect and professor in Urban Design, Chalmers University of technology
- Lina Olsson, Project Manger DenCity, Closer & Marie Morel, Project Manager Civic, Amsterdam University of Applied Science
Session 2: How should we plan and govern future dense citites?
- Representatives from Älvstranden Utveckling, Chalmers University of Technology, Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Session 3: Develop and optimize transport and logistic solutions
- Representatives from Volvo Group, Ericsson, SSPA, Rise, Sustainable Innovation, Austrian Institute of Technology, Linköping University
Session 4: Interactive session
- Mingel and visit exhibition area with possibilities to see some of the developed solutions
Session 5: Panel discussion
- Representatives from City of Gothenburg, Amsterdam, Brussels and London
Arrangeras av DenCity och CIVIC.